MedReview is a physician-led organization that’s dedicated to harnessing the power of data analytics to bring accuracy, accountability, and clinical excellence to healthcare. We’re a diverse and talented workforce of clinical experts, information technologists, data scientists, medical coders and other professionals who thrive on working together to solve problems in an intellectually stimulating environment. Our mission and values are the driving force behind everything we do. Most importantly, they dictate how we treat our clients, our work and each other.
Who we are
Our mission at MedReview is to bring accuracy, accountability and clinical excellence to healthcare.
- Foster Teamwork and CollaborationCreate an environment where teamwork can promote innovation, increase job satisfaction, resolve problems and develop team member skills
- Act with IntegrityAct in an ethical, moral, and honest way, even when no one is watching
- Be AccountableShow up, accomplish the things you said you'd do, take personal responsibility for your work, and trust your teammates
- Deliver Outstanding ResultsPerform at your highest level, follow through on your tasks and commitments, and hold your team accountable.
- Pursue Diversity and InclusionCreate an environment where everyone feels equally involved, valued, respected and supported in all areas of the workplace
- Have FunEnjoy time with colleagues in a relaxed environment to encourage honest and open discussion and trust in one another
MedReview is well-established as a national leader in the areas of payment integrity, quality assurance and risk mitigation. But a rapidly changing healthcare landscape and the emergence of new technologies have positioned the company for growth and expansion. The process of change and our passion for lowering healthcare costs and improving quality brings a fresh sense of purpose and excitement to our workplace.
We take our mission seriously, and together we do our best to bring accuracy, accountability, and clinical excellence to healthcare. To that end, we strive to foster a culture in which employees feel valued, respected, and supported at the highest levels of the organization. It is here, in a comfortable, collegial environment of honesty and trust, that we do our best work on behalf of our payer clients.
The best company I have worked at since arriving to NYC in 1996. Unlike other companies I worked for, MedReview’s values and goals, culture, and the “just real people” make you feel like you are a part of a family. The work environment is somewhat relaxed, but productive and competitive.
We’re passionate about healthcare and technology, and we support those passions through professional and personal development. With substantial opportunities for growth and continuous learning, we offer dynamic careers that allow our employees to realize their full potential.
We’re an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that considers all qualified job applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. We not only promote diversity, but we also integrate it into our business practices.
If you’re looking for a great place to work and want to make a difference in people’s lives by ensuring fairness and accuracy in healthcare, let’s talk. We welcome talented people with different backgrounds, viewpoints and all levels of experience and expertise. And we’re always seeking like-minded people to join our industry leading team.