The Healthcare Payments and Revenue Integrity Congress is the only summit focused on addressing healthcare waste and ensuring that claims are paid correctly, reflecting current healthcare needs.
MedReview is proud to be a gold sponsor at this event in Orlando, Florida. By joining us, you will:
- Gain the latest insights into how top PI & RI executives are now transitioning with evolving payment integrity programs and its role as a strategic asset
- Unravel the implications as technology driven disruptive innovation is proving a game-changer for payment integrity
- Position your firm as great partners, collaborators and employers
Presentation – Payment Integrity, Take It To the Next Level with Clinical Validation
Date/Time: February 8, 2023 | 11:50 AM EST
Presented by: Michael Menen M.D., Chief Medical Officer, MedReview Inc.
Physician led clinical validation will take your payment integrity to the next level. Finding upcoding within an in-patient claim and its corresponding medical record is a complex process that exposes thousands of dollars in waste. Clinical validation uses physician expertise and judgment to determine if a claim is accurately supported by the clinical course.
- Ted Pitynski, V.P. Growth & Strategy
- Michael Menen M.D., Chief Medical Officer
Download the agenda below to find out how your peers are delivering scalable and flexible solutions to improve accuracy and integrity of claims.
Use our discount code MEDREVIEW10 for 10% off when registering!